Some of the key interventions are as follows:
· Influencing Excellence in Leadership – Trained over 600 Mid-Level Leaders from India’s largest IT Services company
· True North - A Leadership transformational journey for a IT-PLM Solution provider
· CREST Project – A Complete business transformation intervention, across 11 business units. Leading to visible business performance
· #P2P (Promotorial to Professional) – A change management intervention in a mid-size manufacturing organization.
· PROPEL - A Capability & Competency Framework and implementation at a Large Conglomerate
· LEAD a Leadership Effectiveness Workshop - For an e-Commerce early stage start-up in Gurgaon
· Personal Effectiveness + - A Movie Review based reflective workshop for Mid-level executives of an Auto Comp company in Mumbai
· Manager as Coach (Mission Dronacharya) - For over 150 Mid-level managers, for a large FMCG.
· “Camp Greenhorn” (Campus to Corporate) - for a Batch of Management Trainees in a MNC Bank & Logistics Solutions Company
· Managerial Effectiveness – A program to equip the participants with the right skills, knowledge and insights to move up the leadership ladder for a Leading Transnational
· BRAND YOU – A 3-stage personal branding journey for Senior Executives in a Bank to enhance their visibility across the organisation, in preparation of their future roles
· Stakeholder Management – An exciting 2 stage journey facilitated for a leading Consulting company for their Senior Leadership Team
· LEAD AGILE – A workshop based on “Agile Leadership’ delivered for Vice Presidents of a leading Financial Services organisation.
· Leadership Lessons from Movies – A series of workshops for Officers of Indian Navy, on Leadership, Values and Ethics.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Progressive Change Management • Strategic Planning & Organisation Design• Leadership Coaching & Development • Employee Engagement • Performance & Process Improvement • Compensation & Benefits • Talent Acquisition • Policy Design & Implementation • HRIS & Automation • Talent Management • HR Operations • Employee Relations • Cultural Alignment
Information Technology • Healthcare • Internet & Communications (ICE) • Steel • Energy • Construction • Oil & Gas • Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) • Telecom • Airlines • Hospitality • Manufacturing • Automotive • Food & Ingredients • FMCG
• A detailed Change Management project for a Start-up in Healthcare domain •
This startup is in the domain of providing affordable secondary healthcare to underserved areas. They have grown exponentially in last 5 years and today runs 15 hospitals, with 100 beds, in various B & C towns, while expanding their network at the same time.
A detailed organisation development study was undertaken and the organisational strength was identified as project management and execution speed, leading to robust practices in setting up and establishing green field hospital network. However the need for improvement was identified in the area of "Operational Efficiencies". Multiple OD Interventions have been implemented, including Competency Based HR processes, Job Descriptions, and Balanced Score Card based operations review. Focussed Executive Team Coaching and hand-holding has ensured ease of assimilating the change in management processes.
• Balanced Scorecard based PMS implementation for an auto component manufacturing company •
The company is a major player in auto component manufacturing and also has presence in other sectors including manufacturing and distribution. Headquartered in West India, the organisation has manufacturing facilities and sales offices across the country and has also entered international markets.
Detailed BSC implementation including Organisational Scorecard, and departmental templates. Involved extensive BSC strategy awareness sessions.
Strategic HR management
• HR Visibility & Branding at a major Information Technology Company •
Company is one of India’s major players in the IT sector with delivery centers, Centers of Excellence, and Developers all across the world. In the highly charged climate of the sector in recent years, the company started facing high employee attrition amongst the HR Team.
Designed and implemented a high impact HR Visibility campaign aimed at both internal and external stakeholders. The company won the “Best Employer in India” accolade in 2 years.
• Design of Variable Pay Plan for a Tier-1, Automotive Component Manufacturing Company •
Managing costs for one of India’s leading Auto-comp company during the economic downturn. Out client found staying afloat during slowing growth and high inflation taxing even after various cost management measures.
Variable Pay Plan lead to higher motivation and resultant meritocracy and rewards for High Performers.
• Competencies and Career Framework for a large Industrial Conglomerate •
This conglomerate is a pan-Indian, industrial house with presence in Telecom, Energy, Mining, Steel, Transportation. The conglomerate operates with over 50 individual companies across the world, with 50000 employees.
A structured Capability Framework was arrived at and the corresponding competencies defined and rolled out to all employees in a campaign. The competency framework was integrated with existing HR processes, though a career framework. Was responsible for dissemination through workshops and campaigns.
HR Policy & Processes
• HR Policy & HR Process Manual for an auto component manufacturing company •
The company is a major player in auto component manufacturing and also has presence in other sectors including manufacturing and distribution. Headquartered in West India, the organisation has many manufacturing facilities and sales offices across the country and has also entered international markets.
Existing Policies and processes were mapped and updated, detailed work-flow driven HR Process Manual was created to ensure policy interpretation and adherence by HR Teams across locations.
Proventus HR Private Limited
Alpha, 2nd Floor, Unit 201, Hiranandani Gardens, Powai, Mumbai - 400 076, INDIA
rk@ProventusHR.com CIN: U74120MH2015PTC270775
Copyright © Proventus HR Pvt. Ltd.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.